Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coffee date gone WAY WRONG!!!

To pass my time of boredom, I recently went online again to find interesting people to meet. Well, let me tell you about the coffee date today.

The guy was white Caucasian, a haole 6ft4. He looked like ... not so good in picture,but I said "Hey, what the hell! It's only a coffee date?"

So I went to the coffee shop not expecting anything but to see a buff/ FAT guy in front of S-bucks. He.... did not look anything like his picture.

To be exact he look 3x wider than his picture. Then he had the most annoying voice. That sounds JUST WRONG!!! LOL He was trying to make all these jokes and he just sounded like a efing jerk. NO WONDER HE HAS BEEN ONLINE for such a long time.

The thing is he actually thought he was HOT. Now I've known coffee dates to be some what civil and just a friendly chat to say hello and find a little about each other.

The Haole was SO into himself, he was kissing his biceps in front of me then showing off his chest and checking it out, then stretched to show his beer belly.

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! WTF!

WHAT A EFING IDIOT!!!:::!""""!"!"!"#IR:OIETgpoitesp9fd tewghrv aeiuhd

The coffee date lasted 20 min. He said maybe we should go somewhere another time...

Trying to be nice I said "yah.... maybe... nice meeting you......(went into my car and yelled) NOT!!!!"

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I was so upset I called my sis, my GF, talked to my neighbors next door, my other friend and the other potential date.

I should write/draw a book. The art of online dating... animated...

The haole was actually kissing his efing biceps in front of me MORE THAN ONCE.
SO SO WRONG....

OK! STAY OPTIMISTIC
Next is a Buenos Aires guy.... let's hope to god he's at least a little better than the haole.

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment