Monday, September 6, 2010

today was a beautiful day

I baked at the beach today. I saw a sea lion and two dolphins. Pretty awesome.

Joining online dating again was a mistake. I hate it. Is it just me? or I just don't find any of them attractive. The only guy I thought was good looking was the guy from POF site. but that went sour a month ago... I miss the sexy guy, what can I say but I am not one to pursue if the other party's not that interested. Dude, I will not chase, never did and never will. I was always one to BE chased. so that's that. I will not beg either.

I give up.

I really have to find another outlet for meeting new people.

I don't know...what to do... Why the hell am I wasting time on this? Passing the time looking at gross fat men or asian gorilla looking men..???
Trying to find someone decent???


I probably need to get laid. LOL.

Back to square one...

No comments:

Post a Comment