Monday, September 6, 2010

I was trying to sleep


Labor day weekend.
Friday I came home from work and just relaxed.
Saturday I just vegetated at the beach alone with my ipod and my bikini watching the life guard's sexy body.
Then at night:
I babysat my nephew and niece...and got so bored I joined M.com to see what online dating service has to offer me this time and disappointed with getting hits after hits of just gross looking men.
Today:
I went to the beach today for my bro in law's 20th beach volleyball tourney in MBeach. There were about 70+ people, mostly all white people with few exceptions. All nice and very Socal. Unfortunately, sun never came out but it was fun with the fam and friends gathered for this big event. The margarita was strong though.. I had fun watching and just relaxing at the beach.

Lately:
I've been so busy with work that I forgot what "fun" was. Working and trying to find furniture for my new apartment takes most of my time these days. At night I fall asleep on my desk sometimes reading emails. I still have to send out newsletter to my dear friends, but have no energy or motivation to write interesting subjects... I always think of something to say as usual but just not motivated enough yet.

My sister asked what I'm doing to meet new people meaning the opposite sex... Well, not much... maybe down to zero... unless a good catch comes my way somewhere somehow...

With all that in mind while gray hairs increase...I was having trouble to sleep tonight... then right when I was just about to go to sleep... someone calls...a blocked caller. I answered and no answer.... I said hello maybe 5 times then hung up... My curiosity of who it might of been made me fully awake... unable to sleep... damn it... so much for sweet dreams...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment