Thursday, August 12, 2010

5th day... loving it!

So, I have been in my new apartment for 5 days and just loving the peace and quiet with the waves of the ocean. My friend came to have a drink at my house and she loved it as well! We brought cups with wine at the beach and watched the sunset. It was so nice and tranquil.

My neighbors are pretty cool. My landlord is awesome and friendly.He gave me and my friend a beer again. I definitely have to get him some J-food or something.
I could hear my neighbor's music sometimes but it's OK. I just hope I don't hear anything else ha ha.

Thinking to go back online again... but I don't know...have not found myself having a good experience expect one man who is unfortunately gone to Japan for a rock concert. I am also trying to find a different way to meet new people, which is hard...I wish I can meet people who are intellectual and have goals in life like I do. Not flimsy and indecisive. No baggage and doesn't talk so much about the last GF and the past. I hope I meet someone who is living the now and the future.
That would be nice for once.
It's so boring to go on a date and the date is talking about the EX, too redundant. I have understood that if any guys says they are a romantic ... they aren't...
and I don't have time to be mothering emotionally unstable souls. I need to be loved and receive 100% attention. I deserve it, cuz I am a damn good woman with the full package, LOL!

So, I love where I am at here in my new address. I could walk on the beach everyday. watch the sun set in pink and orange. Walk to cute shops and restaurants and even walk to the pier if I wanted. I Just feel relaxed when I get home. Saturday, it's the Chivas vs Seattle soccer game which I have been looking forward to see live!
Maybe my bro can help me get a new mattress because the one I bought at ikea is making my lower back hurt. I hope i can return it.

Overall, it's all good. no nightmares. no stalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment