Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tonight was...

interesting...

I went to the B clan house to do laundry. My bro in law and I watched the pre-game and ate thai food. We had a good time. I stuffed my face so much to the point I am too full to go to sleep. I feel the food is up to my throat.

My friend is going through a really ugly break up. Oh... it just does not look good... I try not to get in too deep. I really can't help her... I can only listen...

Whenever I have friends in pain, I start to analysis my life and surroundings and how I feel lately.

I am pretty good. I am living by the beach where I can literally hear crashing waves from my window. I actually like my job and the people there which is VERY rare. I am close to my family. My neighbors are great. I try not to regret anything that happened in the past and try to move on. No more stalking emails... tranquility surrounds me.
I went to see soccer and my friend is giving me her bicycle soon. and I finally have new sunglasses...

If I can think of one thing, I regret that I didn't give a particular person a chance to reclaim his side of the story. I regret that I lost my temper over a stupid conversation.
For some reason, this man keeps popping in my head lately... like it's undone. There is still something unfinished with him. It feels so weird. I can't get him out...of my mind... maybe it is just a delusion my heart plays on me.
maybe I just miss the grin and cuddling... who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment