Monday, August 9, 2010

So I am here..

I finally have moved into my new apartment. I hear the ocean waves from my window. Yes, I actually hear and see the ocean from my window.

My landlord thought I was 26. I am glad my Asian genes have been well kept. My new neighbor Mr. R, landlord MR. L, sis, niece, and nephew all went to the beach together today. It was a beautiful day and we just walk two min. walk two min to go back. I swam with the kids. My landlord gave me a beer, he happens to be an acquaintance of my bro in law from beach volleyball, so it's all good.

So, I did find the perfect apartment. My high school friend K also gave me 4 tickets to the soccer game next Saturday. Chivas vs Seattle I think. That's just awesome. My GF N is coming with me. The other two prob.. my co worker...

Wow, I guess I did get what I set out to from half a year ago. Now I just have to find some good looking male candidates to spend quality time with. LOL.

School is finally over so I will be working out at the beach again. Just peachy..

Life is good.... life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment