Wednesday, August 4, 2010

finals this week.

I am just busy busy busy. Finishing up final exams for school, cleaning my apartment before I move in. Working at the job staffing co. while trying to do the website. Now I am teaching an intern from Japan for 4wks... yeah.... I can't wait til' I am totally situated in my new home. I also might go out on Thurs with my gf A for some green drinks.
plus that dating here and there when time permits me to do so.

I am overall happy though. I can't complain. I get to hear sounds of the oceans waves from my window. Actually you can see the ocean from my window. So... yeah... life is good.

Last week I went on a dinner date. It was a pleasant date full of laughs. Though I have no interest in getting serious and the other party might be thinking otherwise. He came in a suit... looked good... but too bad I am not physically that attracted to him. He did tickle my heart with his thoughtful words. Maybe it's a combination of both physical and emotional that will grow in time. I don't know...

The greatest part was that we had a great conversation and he wasn't looking at me like bait.

He knows how to treat a j woman, not like others. Libra year of the sheep 40 years old... astrologically the worst combination for my sign. oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment