Monday, July 12, 2010

A good friend to screw my head back in place

My friend Pt and I talked about the website and few other things tonight.

Realized that:

I don't have time to be sulking over the hurt and the pain blah blah blah.

I am priceless and if I'm not worth fighting back for then Oh well..

It's a shame but not my loss.

I felt like crying all day, but I think Pt screwed my head back in place so I know where I should be focusing on.

animation, work, school,music and apartment hunting.

And if I do want to splurge, I have no problem finding a date it seems.
I'll just leave my heart locked away at home, that's all.

I guess I'll keep some of my dresses after all. got new shoes to compliment them too.

head to toe in Calvin Klein... yeah...ese bueno.

and if I sound like a total B-tch? I guess some of my old rocker self is still in me.
The part I hid in past relationships. Well, I'm not gonna be some submissive jap to wait on guys anymore. F**k that.

I'm moving to a new phase in life and who ever catches me must be in the right frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment