Saturday, July 3, 2010

I don't feel so well again...


I must say David Villa is awesome. And he looks good too! Great game today.. Yes, I did wake up just to watch soccer. I also like xavi and ramos. since japan is way out of the picture. It doesn't matter what team wins, just show me some great plays.

My tummy on the other hand haven't been 100% since last night. I hope I am ok...

Couple invitations to tomorrow's celebration. I may not go to any of them due to all the work I still have for the VIS website... and if I want to do anything... my street is having a block party... so yeah...

I was asked on a date yesterday via email from a person I totally forgotten about and kindly rejected his offer. I am so not there... my heart is elsewhere...

The meeting last night with Pt made me realize I have so little time but so much to learn. I feel as though I am struggling to organize my time effectively due to the addition of 9-5 job. I passed out last night due to overdose on ibuprofen and fatigue.

Am I taking in too much to handle??? Probably, I am overwhelmed in so many ways.... but yearn for more?? yes... I even want love...like the icing on the cake.

I must find a balance....I will find a balance...

But for now... I work on the webiste...and wish you all...


Have a great fourth of July mi amigos. Drink a lot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment