Monday, June 7, 2010

Edible garden in our yard.

So, the plum tree showed first signs of red plums. In few weeks I am going to hate plums. Cuz' it looks like there are at least 50 plums on our tree.

The tomato is growing too. Jalapeno peppers have finished with the flowers

I think these are radishes.

So we have a 2ft. cilantro and green onions in the back. My bro D put some kind of miracle grow that is making all the plants grow crazy.

I am SO mind boggling!!! What will my theme for a website be for class?Robots I think. What am I going to do with website for Pt's co.? I need to figure out some codes. Tomorrow is class for Photoshop, i wonder if I could stay awake for 3 1/2 hours at night? Weds. day is Computer graphics class too, I hope there is not too much homework. What is going on with my results? Do I have fever? Should I up my workout or take it easy tomorrow? I need to order my books for class... AARGHHHHHH. STOP! STOP THINKING!!

So, I turned on hawaiian radio online. I am trying to relax, now. really... maybe this week I'll go just meditate at the Los angeles county art museum or just wander the gallery at Otis. My stress is self inflicted.... I am well aware of it...I am the only one who can stop it. So I will try to relax and not get too judge mental or negative or unmotivated or stay procrastinated. I must break free from this cycle. I must rebirth. I must just let go and feel the ocean air take bad karma away. hum a tune or two. that is what I will do..... breathe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment