Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Drinkin is sometimes the best remedy


June 1st. Countdown begins toward my B-day. 24 days to go. June always makes me moody. No one remembers my b-day because it is just after father's day. I am pretty much alone on my b-day. I hope that my friend A still remembers we're going out on that day.
It's a friday this year. I think I'll go green at A's house or something.

My brain is basically fried from all the animation techniques that I have been learning. I do understand the concept of Flash and After Effect but to put it into action as a website... I contemplate on how I want to go about it.
Should I make the website XHTML? or interactive flash? What are the codes for action script to succeed in that... How about the placement of Aftereffect animation to show the potential clients???? ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Saturday is my first class on web design again. Maybe I will get a great idea from the class... Though I think it'll be quite boring since I have taken web design before.

But as Pt mentioned, there maybe few interesting people in class that might catch my eyes. Tis' true PT. Good call.

8 more days til the world cup. I wish I was in Japan to watch people are so united when world cup starts. Japan.... good food... good booze...

Yes, when you're just bored/frustrated/angry/sad or just feeling like S***. Get yourself a cold drink w/ some % of alcohol. It won't solve the prob but it sure will mudd your thoughts for at least till you fall asleep.

Maybe I'll do more of that on june 25th. HA

No comments:

Post a Comment