Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday


Yup I needed that. I am grateful my bro in law used to be a bartender in early age. Perfect margarita on a sunday. Perfect bbq just family. Full of laughter and love. Love is all we need. False love is not needed here.


Sleep deprived. Mind boggle. Indecision. Fear of betrayal. Mood swings. shivers. bad premonitions, terrible tarot readings. denial. sadness. anger. happiness. hurt. everything inside everything out.... makes me. me.

Tonight I just feel like I am in a limbo. should I stay or should I go. All the cards lean toward go. A new transition. end of one phase. let go and you will be able to step up ahead. Stop infatuation. Just go and say farewell. The cards are probably dead on. I should start a new chapter of my life now. Strength within...


I need to concentrate on me now.
Goodbye old habits... hello the new me.

Good bye to false love.... time to just love thee.

No more waiting No more believing. No more compromise. No more lowering standards.
It's time to concentrate on me. The real me. And this bitch got no time for silly games. I will succeed. I will rise with passion. Let no one drag me behind.

Love is all we need. I'm sending you all my love now. Hope you will love thyself and rise again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment