Thursday, June 10, 2010

sad love poem


Though i want to reach for you now...
I can't ... I mustn't... for I will be too needy & vulnerable...
wanting you for the wrong reasons...
Though I want to believe in you desperately...
my patience grows weak...each day of silence linger endlessly...
I do not know what to do.
I do not understand you.
How can I? I do not know you.
No chance to really know you...
I feel the tears rising... I feel sorrow lurking...but I still wait...
I wait to see a hint of you, though the screen grows dim
The link of fate I felt before it's fading....
empty.. no more...

All I can do is set you free ...
I have no choice, what else can I do for thee? please tell me...

In lucid dreams I call out for thee... In reality I know I must set you free.
because I sensed it though i try to deny it..

you... don't want me....

No comments:

Post a Comment