Wednesday, June 16, 2010

funny things in life..and homework1 for CG class


Curiosity have got the best of me...again...

On monday night, I decided to see how many hits I would get if I put my picture up again on an online dating system such as company M.com or C.com. I have not subscribed on any websites yet, but it has been a very interesting result, I must say. None really interesting enough for me to try but here were the results.
Result as of weds. morning 14th:

on M.com: more than 23 winks and 13 emails and 5 people put me in favorites.

on C.com: 16 men are interested in me(which I can't see the profile because C.com want you to subscribe) 1 email and 2 noticed.

I had a really bad experience with POF.com and I met my ex-stalker on H.com before so I have not been participating in the search for "partner in crime" online.

I like where I am right now. Working on projects for VIS animation and going to O art school for computer graphics. It's been a great/fun/awesome experience. Now if I find some kind of work IT will be GREAT. and maybe see the sexy man i've been eyeglued on...mmmm...

Didn't make the final round on the job interview. All the companies are concerned that I have only creative/music business career experience ... I better get a waitress job soon... if that's the case. OH well... Tomorrow is a brand new day. Search, google, find.

Never give up and just do. I better start making my portfolio for web design soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment