Thursday, June 24, 2010

mind boggle from 8 in the morning


I am just mumbling my thoughts on electric blog. half sleeping but irritated because of my unending conclusion. I have been questioning about a subject that I have no real answer to or maybe I do and do not want to admit to.

If a person was truly interested in you genuinely wouldn't they ask you questions to get to know you better? Different questions concerning about life, likes and dislikes, future goals, places they've traveled and so on. Or ask you when your birthday is..

If that person is truly thinking and wanting to move forward to a better relationship, wouldn't they contact you often and ask how you are, or how was your day, or strike up a conversation of going somewhere together, or asking when will be a free time to meet? and have a great conversation together about silly subject?

And if that person does not ask at all about you.

Is that person worth keeping around?

Should I even believe that the person will come around or better yet... Should I just accept that person does not really care. Their motive is not to know and understand you... it is elsewhere...

Either way,,, I'm bored. Maybe I WILL join C.com or M.com and pass my time dating again. At C.com I have more than 30 people who are interested in moi! LOL my days sure would be busy on datin IF I did join. Maybe and Maybe not. we'll see how bored I get in the weekend

okay...
I think I'm going back to bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment