Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goal of 5-10 Applications per day

As I learn the beauty of animation and distance myself from the real world,
REALITY also hits me..

I need a job, GOD DAMN IT!

It has been a week since my incident of walking out of a s***ty job.

Now I really need to kick it up a notch.

I have been sending out at least 3-5 applications everyday. My recruiter is also sending some for me. I will not be defeated!!!! I want to work. I mean I would love to get paid doing computer graphics, music, animation or web design but the reality right now is that my friend doesn't have enough money to hire me, I can't go back to Japan for immigration purposes, I need more education to become like savvy web designer/ artist and COME ON I need any job so I can move out of this G-rated household (no offense I love my house right now)that is pitch black by 10PM!

I want to live by the beach! At least my goal is to live by the beach...I want alone time with candles and music not from a headphone. I want to soak in a bubbly tub without toys hitting my back. I want to be able to have friends over and have dinner parties... sigh...I want to buy dating dresses... but now is def not the time.

Thank GOD I saved enough money to be able to maintain without being broke but I have too much energy to be wasted at home.
I need a job... maybe I'll go find a waitress job... or like ... a dog sitting job... if I can't get anything... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! What to do what to do..

My mother suggested me to go back to Hawaii the other day... She wants me back to be her partner in crime. Well, yes that was my first intentions when I left SC. Few weeks of LA that is what I was telling myself. And yes,,, Beautiful beaches, warm weather, beautiful bodies at the beach, ocean breeze, macadanian banana pancakes at kimos, long board beer on draft, strong j community to find work probably, free rent @ mom's.... it is tempting but that's not what I want right now. I think I have found something that keeps me here. Can't tell yet... my 3rd eye is not workin well lately...

AND the "ex" might be roaming around rumor has it in Hawaii. SO... No gracias pasare!
Lo siento, je suis desole, sono spiacente mama. I'll just stick to visiting and no mom I will not join dating service for sugar daddies and no there are no rich men around me. I'll pass on all thank you.

So where does that lead me? It leads me to make a goal of 5-10 applications per day. Something's bound to hit somehow!! Fingers crossed!!!


IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED A JJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

ok good night I'm going back to the animation homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment