Monday, May 17, 2010

The song explains all

Wrote this song with my guitarist 5+ years ago but it fits the unfortunate time I am experiencing right now w/ mr.stalker ex..
Recorded at 3 AM somewhere in a studio of Tokyo, Japan.. one shot only.every member in their booths but in sync.. so some of the lyrics are wrong when I sang it but hell.. it's all about emotions and passion and it was 3 AM.

U (UZAI = annoying)

you’re so naïve and so inane
you’re self contained and so insane
my patience…

just let me be you bloody dick
just let me be… you’re making me in agony
just let me go you fucking fool
just leave me alone just let me go and take your sorrow along
my patience is fading…

day in day out you try to call
all you get is a hanged up phone
don’t you know I’m not your girl (anymore)
don’t know why you don’t realize
though you try it’s a waste of time
there is no love for you and I
my patience…

chorus
my patience is fading...

just leave me alone… you fucking fool..


NOTE: I am not like this in person really...Mellow, laid back never angry almost too emotionless i look cold.but if u put a kid in front of me I become the ultimate auntie full of smiles....but...usually in space la la land.. I do have a mean streak in the mind, it seems. It takes a lot for me to get to this state..though...

copyrights all reserved to 3+3

No comments:

Post a Comment