Friday, May 21, 2010

I woke up so graugy. All day, I felt as if I exerted my energy sending good karma to people I care for and trying to focus on the energy field around the house... I just was too tired to do anything today. Like empty gas..
But, when I was still feeling non functional late in the afternoon, my sister suggested me to go to my favorite place... the beach...

So I went to the beach to the avenues and just walked. Ipod blasting with pumping sounds. Feeling the ocean breeze hit my face, sun shining good vibes on my body. It felt good.
Watching beautiful bodies jog by wasn't too bad either. I love RB. Old school.. I hate the pier though. Granted RB gets little sketchy in the summer but overall the feel of old school vibe is just relaxing for me. Lots of surfers out today. I was re-energized. Thank goodness. I walked for an hour... I think I will come to the beach for walking in the morning.

When I am not 100%, I like to either take a long bath, go to the beach and just sit on the sand or walk in the water or just drive by the coast line.
Well, after walking on the beach, I went for a drive to my favorite place.

It's where I get my energy. I just sit on the cliff watching the wave go by feeling the karma from the sun and the ocean. Where is it? can't tell you. It's secret hideaway.

Tomorrow, I will attempt to hook up my wii to my mac. I am such a nerd. I have to find someone to mod my wii too.... hmmmmm.....my rash.... still lookin bad.....sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment