Thursday, May 27, 2010

revised balls= wii!!!!! modded!!!!



Went to see Pt. Learned alot! Thanks u thank u thank u. Color changes now!
Now I must work on the website. I hope I can get it down. hmmmm need to watch tutorials again to refresh my memory on flash... hmmm should I use fireworks to make buttons or photoshop... They are so integrated with each other so I don't know which is the best route. hmmmmm.... need to think more....

Beautiful day today. I jogged on the beach but I think my left knee has some issues now... but I will still walk on the sand I think.

So, I figured out how to soft mod the US wii. I can play j games using neo gamma, I still have to see if my wii plays dvds now or cds. I will attempt to soft mod my Japanese wii tomorrow. hm..... I have to figure out how to back up wii games next. hmmmmmmmm.........
or even download games... it is still a working progress... taking.... forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment